Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1. euGreeka.com is not responsible for the content of any of the events which are posted on the www.eugreeka.com or for any content posted by members of the public or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through the website. Any links to third party websites from www.eugreeka.com do not amount to any endorsement of that site by the Eugreeka Project and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
2. euGreeka.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to euGreeka.com, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, euGreeka.com excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. euGreeka.com does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by the euGreeka.com services is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of euGreeka.com for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
3. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes euGreeka.com’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, euGreeka.com shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.eugreeka.com regardless of the form of action.
4. euGreeka.com does not warrant that functions available on www.eugreeka.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.eugreeka.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
5. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on www.eugreeka.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in the Eugreeka Project or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use euGreeka.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.eugreeka.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the website’s content requires the prior written permission of euGreeka.com.
6. The names, images and logos identifying euGreeka.com or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of euGreeka.com and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of euGreeka.com or any other third party.
7. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
8. The failure or delay of euGreeka.com to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive euGreeka.com’s right to enforce that right.
9. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.