In response to the overwhelming demand for True Knowledge, Afristoricals presents Friday Night at the Museum.
Each month the Friday Night at the Museum tour will focus on different themes covering different aspects of Ancient African presence around the World. Themes include:
- The Glory of Kmt (September 2017)
- The Glory of Africa (October 2017)
- African Presence in Europe (November 2017)
- The Destruction of Black Civilization (December 2017)
- African Presence in Asia & America (February 2018)
- Assyria and the Mesopotamian Lie (March 2018)
- The Greek Conundrum (April 2018)
- The Enlightenment of Europe at the Detriment of Africa ( May 2018)
- The Exhibition (June 2018)
The British Museum is the perfect place for people wishing to discover the true History of Civilisation – especially if you are an Afristorian. Nowhere is it more clearly stated that Africans (i.e. all “Black people”) made absolutely no contribution to the development of Human Civilisation, than in the British Museum!
JOIN US on your favourite theme… why not come along to each of them and master the evidence of Ancient Africans in Europe, Asia and America on Friday Night at the Museum!!!
TICKETS £5… free for children under the age of 16!!! Don’t miss out and buy your ticket NOW!!!
TAKE HOME the exclusively themed Friday Night at the Museum souvenir brochure for a small donation of £10. There’s a different brochure for each theme!!! Click here to donate and reserve your copy… http://www.umojapp.com/support-umojapp.
AVOID THE QUEUES – MEET AT THE BACK of the British Museum in the MONTAGUE PLACE ENTRANCE at 6pm. The tour starts at 6.30pm SHARP!
The British Museum,
Great Russell Street,
London WC1B 3DG