Every year since 15 November 1983, when the illegal regime in the occupied area of Cyprus ‘unilaterally declared independence’, the National Federation of Cypriots in the UK has organised a protest to demonstrate its support for one #FreeUnitedCyprus.
We’ll be outside the Turkish Embassy in London calling for:
– A #FreeUnitedCyprus for the benefit of all Cypriots.
– The reversal of the illegal ‘Unilateral Declaration of Independence (UDI)’.
– The end of the Turkish occupation of 37% of the island and 57% of its coastline.
– The withdrawal of the occupying Turkish troops.
– The end of the outdated system of guarantees that have failed Cyprus so badly in the past.
– The right of return of refugees to their homes as required by international law.
Outside the Embassy of Turkey,
43 Belgrave Square,